This week, we present two new Intrinsically Safe portables by Tait, the TP9361 and TP9461, designed for maximum safety in the field and enhanced usability. These portables are engineered to operate safely in hazardous environments, ensuring your people have communications they can depend on while they get the job done.
- Intrinsically Safe portable designed to meet stringent International safety standards
- Future proof multi-mode portable (DMR Tier 2 and Tier 3, MPT 1327 and conventional analog FM)
- Provides choice and interoperability using open standard DMR protocol
- Supporting worker safety with man down alerts and built in GPS positioning
- Internationally recognized color for intrinsic safety
- Built to last Tait Tough portables engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating and exceeding MIL standard specification
- Complete package with accessories portfolio
- Data Services improve organizational efficiencies
- User safety ensured with globally recognized Intrinsically Safe rating and internationally recognised blue color for intrinsic safety.
- Manage migration risk with a multi-mode portable – analog, P25 Phase 1 conventional/trunked and P25 Phase 2 for enhanced interoperability
- P25 standards compliance for greater choice and interoperability
- AES encryption, voice and data, pre-set status messages and internal GPS for safe and efficient operations
- Engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating and new water-shedding grille
You can also download our Guide to Intrinsically Safe Portable Radios.