The DMR network design in scalable, it can be a single site, or it can be a large wide area network but there are elements that stay the same in all networks. The lesson DMR Network Architecture: Network Overview, lists these elements in a clear and easy-to-understand way. The lesson also includes a diagram of a full DMR solution. By the end of the lesson, you’ll be able to understand how it is all connected.
If you would like to learn more about what different elements of a DMR network do, watch the video below and read the accompanying Network Overview lesson. You can also take the full Introduction to DMR course on the Tait Radio Academy.
Benefits of joining the Radio Academy:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guides
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content