We’ll be showcasing some of our latest and most interesting innovations, technology and solutions in the critical communications and utilities space during two upcoming industry events:
- UTC Telecom
- Critical Communications World
For our latest updates from these events and more, follow us on Twitter @TaitRadio. Read on for more details.
UTC Telecom 2013
Date: May 15–17, 2013
Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Tait booth: #125
We’ll be at UTC Telecom in Houston this week. Come see us at booth #125 to talk to our experts. Get your burning questions on the latest in radio technology answered, see some very interesting demos, and learn about our cutting-edge voice-and-data solutions for utilities.
Tait experts will also be participating in the following tutorial sessions at UTC.
The New Normal: A Framework for Designing and Managing the Converged Networks of the Modern Utility
Panelist: Bill Fillman, Vice President & Principal Consultant
Tuesday, May 14, 9:30am–10:30am, 332 AB — Convention Center
The Wireless Sandbox: A Survey of Wireless Technologies for Utility Applications
Panelist: Morne Stramrood, Principal Consultant
Tuesday, May 14, 1:00–2:00pm, 320 AB — Convention Center
What you’ll see at our booth at UTC Telecom 2013:
- Location Services demo: Tait has partnered with Clevest to provide a complete location services solution that improves worker safety and delivers greater business efficiency. This demo will show how the Tait solution uses data compression, optimization of message paths, and minimization of delays to maintain high levels of voice-call capacity, while still leaving bandwidth available to deliver critical location updates.
- DMR Tier 3 TDMA demo: A full working Tait TP9300 system communicating with mobile and portable radios in the booth.
- Managed Services: With over 40 years of expertise in designing and delivering complex radio communications networks, Tait is in a unique position to offer the range and complexity of skills and tools needed to manage critical communications radio networks that have become a major distraction for many public safety agencies, utilities and other organizations globally. Talk to our experts at the booth and find out how we can help your organization.
Critical Communications World
Exhibition Date: 22–24 May, 2013
Location: Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris, France
Tait stand: D411
We’ll be exhibiting our digital solutions for critical communications at the upcoming Critical Communications World, in Paris. We’ll demo our best-of-breed DMR Tier III and P25 Phase 2-upgradeable TDMA solutions for public safety, utilities and business. Russell Watson, Solutions Marketing manager at Tait, will also present a paper titled, “Navigating the Crossroads in Critical Communications”, at 12.50pm on Thursday, 23rd May. Come and visit us at stand D411.
What you’ll see at our stand at Critical Communications World 2013:
- Automatic Vehicle Location demo: Radio systems with integrated GPS data have the capacity to save lives and improve the efficiency of operations. Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) and vehicle telemetry data enable vehicles to transmit location data back to base via radio and enhance fleet visibility. Operational management can then make more informed and efficient decisions, leading to better response times and improved worker safety and efficiency. Come and see how all of this comes together in this AVL demo.
- Tait Enable network management suite: The Tait Enable network management suite monitors and reports on network health, performance and usage trends for greater control over your digital network—so you can proactively respond to issues before they become problems.
- First console interface to connect to trunked DMR Tier III as well as P25 networks: Engineered in partnership with Zetron, and designed to work with Zetron’s Acom Advanced Communication and MAX Dispatch systems, it is the first console interface able to connect to a standards-based DMR Tier III trunked network as well as P25.
If you’re headed to either of these events, let us know what you’re looking forward to seeing most in the comments area below.