Frequencies, carrier waves and input signals all elements in how modulation works. Learn the different strategies for modulating a carrier wave by taking the Modulation and Radio Building Blocks: How does modulation work? offered by the Tait Radio Academy.
This lesson will answer questions such as what are the different types of modulation, why carrier waves need modulation at all and why input signals are not used directly. By the end of the lesson, you will be able to answer all these questions with confidence.
Additionally, if you are interested in learning more about the building blocks of radio, you can view other lessons in the Basic Radio Awareness course on the Tait Radio Academy for free. You don’t have to complete a lesson to take another and you are not required to register.
Benefits of joining the Radio Academy:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guide
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content
- Ask and answer questions in the forums.