- dPMR is an ETSI standardised minimal cost digital radio solution.
- dPMR standards (TS102 490 and TS102 658) were published in 2007 – after DMR. There are 2 tiers specified – Tier 2, modes 2 & 3 are relevant to professional users.
- dPMR operates in 6.25kHz channels. Tier2, Mode2 is conventional; Tier2, Mode3 is trunked.
- NXDN is based on dPMR but is incompatible with it. NexEdge is also derived from dPMR.
What is DMR ?
- DMR is an ETSI standardized low cost, low complexity, professional digital radio solution designed to migrate analog FM radio users to... Continue Reading