We have a new series of lessons coming from the Tait Radio Academy. Over the next few months, we’ll be sharing videos and topics from the Introduction to P25 course. This course is taught by Andrew McTaggart, a Customer Support Engineering Specialist at Tait Communications. Prior to that, he was a product trainer on P25 digital radio communications equipment.
Since 1935, APCO International have run a series of projects aimed at solving unique problems telecommunications professionals encounter. Project 25 concerns the development of a standard for digital radio equipment embracing the public safety-focused features of interoperability, spectrum efficiency, and cost economies.
If you’d like to learn more about Project 25 and what it means for mission critical organizations, you can watch the video below or take the course on the Tait Radio Academy.
Liked that video? Consider joining the Radio Academy (it’s free!). Benefits include:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guide
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content