Have you ever been confused about the difference between downlink voting, uplink voting or voting in general? Have you heard of a simulcast network, another kind of voting network?
All the information you need to differentiate between downlink voting, a process that takes place in the subscriber unit, and uplink voting, a process that takes place in the network, is included in the Communication Systems: Voting and Simulcast Networks lesson.
Along with explanations and diagrams, this lesson also includes a description of how a simulcast network operates. Gain knowledge of voting by watching the video below and read the accompanying Voting and Simulcast Networks lesson. You can also take the full Basic Radio Awareness course on the Tait Radio Academy.
Benefits of joining the Radio Academy:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guide
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content