The lesson Introduction to Channel Spacing explains the basics of channel spacing and gives an easy-to-understand explanation of wideband, narrowband and ultra narrow band. This free course also gives you insight into the engineering tradeoffs involved with the different bands.
Learn more about channel spacing and frequency bandwidths by watching the video below and read the accompanying Introduction to Channel Spacing lesson. You can also take the full Basic Radio Awareness course on the Tait Radio Academy.
Benefits of joining the Radio Academy:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guide
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content
- Ask and answer questions in the forums.