Connection issue 5 is now live. This issue features technical perspectives and thought-provoking articles to inform, challenge and educate radio communications decision makers.
View on the website:
Are you new to Connection?
If you would like to catch up on the previous editions, you can read through article by article on our blog. Each article can be viewed by using the Connection Tag
The team want to know what you think about Connection, what you’d like to see in future issues, and what you don’t think is useful. Format? Frequency? Size? We want to hear it all. If you are interested in getting your own article into print, let’s talk about it! We want to hear from you. Contact me directly through the magazine to find out more.
In this issue, articles you will want to read include:
- Blackout – what happens when the power goes off?
- Put to the Test – workers face extreme weather with a four-day-old radio network
- How the Radio Club of America remains relevant a century on.
- DMR for Public Safety? Where and why its worth considering.
- Why oil and gas companies should consider a different strategy for their telecommunications.
- What’s happening with US Public Safety LMR monitoring
- Take a look at the 5th Issue
A big thank you to everyone for supporting the magazine, we look forward to releasing the next edition!
Connection Magazine, Issue 5. Connection is a collection of educational and thought-leading articles focusing on critical communications, wireless and radio technology.
Share your views, comments and suggestions in the Tait Connection Magazine LinkedIn group.